- Except for:
- exporting, downloading, copying or printing your own body composition data analysis for personal use or for purposes of discussion; and
- editing your Personal Information, Personal Health Information, and data:
you may not use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Services, or InBody Content, except as expressly permitted in this ToS. No licenses, rights, custody or control are granted to you by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by InBody or its licensors, except for the licenses, rights, Custody and Control expressly granted in this ToS. You may not perform, attempt to perform or encourage or assist others in performing any of the following while accessing or using the Service: (a) use, display, mirror or frame the Service or any individual element within the Service, InBody’s name, any InBody trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without InBody’s express written consent; (b) access or tamper with non-public areas of the Service, InBody’s computer systems or the technical delivery systems of InBody’s service providers; (c) test the vulnerability of any InBody system or breach any security or authentication measures; (d) circumvent any technological measure implemented by InBody or any of InBody’s service providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Service or InBody Content; (e) access the Service(s) through the use of any mechanism other than through the use of the Service; or (f) modify, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, tamper with or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of any software that InBody provides to you or any other part of the Service.
- You warrant and agree that, while using the Services, you shall not: (1) impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity; (2) insert your own or a third party’s advertising, branding or other promotional content into any of the Services’ content, redistribute, republish or exploit such content or service for any further commercial or promotional purposes without InBody’s prior written and express permission; or (3) attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the Services.
- You shall not: (1) engage in spidering, “screen scraping”, “database scraping”, harvesting of e-mail addresses, wireless addresses or other contact or personal information, or any other automatic means of obtaining lists of users or other information from or through the Services, including without limitation any information residing on any server or database connected to the Services; (2) obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to computer systems, materials or information through any means; (3) use the Services in any manner with the intent to interrupt, damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Services, including, without limitation, sending mass unsolicited messages or “flooding” Servers with requests; (4) use the Services in violation of InBody’s or any third party’s intellectual property or other proprietary or legal rights, or otherwise violate InBody’s or any third party’s intellectual property or other proprietary or legal rights; or (5) use the Services in violation of any applicable law, including without limitation, any applicable privacy or anti-spam law. You further agree that you shall not attempt (or encourage or support anyone else’s attempt) to circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere with the Services, or any content thereof, or make any unauthorized use thereof. You agree that you shall not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Services or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Services. You shall not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made publicly available or provided for through the Services.
- We may allow, at our sole discretion, you to post materials, comments, and any other content related to you, on the Site. Any content that is related to you, except Personal Information, Personal Health Information, and body composition information that is processed and/or analyzed by another facility, shall be considered “User Content”. You will retain all rights to the User Content that you may post to the Site; however, by submitting User Content, you grant to us a to a world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and unrestricted license to copy, reproduce, adapt, transmit, edit, modify, or otherwise use, publicly display, distribute, translate and create compilations and derivative works from User Content (in any format or media); and waive all moral rights in and to all of User Content in favor of us and anyone authorized by us.
- You are responsible for any content contributed by you. You represent and warrant that the content you, and the use and provision of the content contributed by you on the Service, will not: (1) infringe, misappropriate, or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (2) violate, or encourage any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (3) be fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (4) be defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, or offensive; (5) promote discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (6) be violent or threatening or promote violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or (7) promote illegal or harmful activities or substances. You represent and warrant that you may edit, modify, delete, and add Personal Information and Personal Health Information for purposes of complying with this ToS, and you will not use this control in an inappropriate way.